Laser re-balling system is a semi-automatic solder ball placement reflow/rework machine designed for small volume production, prototyping, and research and development.
The maximum throughput is 5 balls per second. The ball diameters range from 100μm to 350μm. It is an ideal tool for BGA and CSP rework jobs during electrical characterization or final tests.
- HDD (HGA, HSA, Hook-Up)
- Flip-chip, BGA, cLCC, CSP
- 3D packaging
- 4- to 12-inch wafers
- Repair/rework of BGA-like packages
- Camera modules
- Wafer bumping
- Single-step solder ball placement and reflow.
- Single ball reballing and engineering handling
- No special tooling required
- No additional reflow required
- Solder-ball diameter from – 100µm to 350µm
- High solder alloy flexibility – Eutectic SnPb, High-lead SnPb, Lead-free SnAg, SnAgCu, etc.
- In-line capability & High throughput
- High accuracy axis system
- Automated fiducial alignment
- Ball rework and repair capability
- 3D Camera – Height auto measurement
- 2D bump-inspection systems
- Integrated laser power sensor
- Solder rework & reballing station
- Automatic handling/robot system
- Tray Unit